Kids Vacation Workshop Weeks
Sewing & Art Workshop Weeks
Join Us For Vacation Sewing & Art Fun! During our Workshop Weeks we offer a hands-on experience for ages 7.5 – 13 with an average of 5 students per instructor. Each child receives individual instruction in hand sewing, machine sewing and guidance when creating their projects. During these exciting and diverse programs your child will learn many new skills and enjoy a variety of sewing and art projects.
Classes your child may participate in include:
Hand & Machine Sewing * Knitting * Fabric Games *Crochet * Fabric Crafts *Beadwork *Decoupage *Fabric Collage *Painting * Inspiration Boards
When: April Vacation Week
* Tuesday, April 18th & Wednesday, April 19th - Cost: $105 + $15 materials fee
* Thursday, April 20th & Friday, April 21st - Cost: $105 + $15 materials fee
* Tuesday, April 18th - Friday, April 21st - Cost: $190 + $20 materials fee
* Tues. July 11th & Wed. July 12th - $105 + $15 material fee
* Thurs. July 13th & Fri. July 14th - $105 + $15 material fee
* Tues. July 11th – Fri. July 14th - $190 + $20 material fee
Cost: Cost varies based on the number of days enrolled into. Families who register 2 or more children from the same family can use code TEN at checkout for a 10% family discount. Material fee included in the class cost. All supplies including sewing machines will be provided by the studio. Because of space restraints students may not able to bring their own machines to the Workshop Weeks, but are able to bring them to weekly lessons.
Prerequisite: None Needed
- An e-mail with additional info will be provided one week before the weeks begin.